Monday, August 31, 2009

I feel a bit uneasy to write the blog in English since I am majoring in Chinese and seldom write in English. Well, since I take this AAI 182 module, I understand that English is not the only thing I need to overcome. I has stopped my piano lesson since I came over to Singapore and studied JC. Many things occurred and ended my music life. The education life in NTU is not easy either. After clearing all the core subjects and elective subjects, I am glad that I still have 3 aus to clear something I like in the final year. I like music theory more than practical and this is the reason I choose this subject. Somehow I feel a bit lonely to attend the lesson as I do not know anyone around me in the class. Although a lot of works and theories that I need to learn, I will try my best to complete them. Hope that I can compose nice songs in the future. :)

2 Comments:

  1. ec said...
    Oh, I didn't know you are majoring in Chinese. Do you like Chinese traditional music? It will be great if you want to analyze something from that repertoire as opposed to western pop (you may take a look at your seniors' blogs: "jr" from the class of 2006 and "ben" from class of 2007). Anyway, I note that you have chosen a Chinese pop song, that's fine too.
    Wan Xin said...
    Hi, sir. I don't really like Chinese traditional music. Haha. But I am enjoy listening to Chinese pop song. That's why most of my analysis belong to this category.

    By the way, for clarification to those who read my blog, I am not from China. I am a Malaysian. :)

Post a Comment